We are currently learning about prime numbers, and then will be moving on to square and cube numbers in maths this week.
What’s a prime number? How many of the prime numbers between 0 and 100 can you recall?
What’s a square/cube number?
Please see an assortment of tasks below to keep your brain stimulated over the holidays, and get you ready for your return in January!
You can complete them in any order that you wish.
Record your answers in your respective homework books: if it’s a maths activity, then it goes in your maths book. If it’s a writing/reading/SPAG activity, then it goes in your LAtC homework book.
Be sure to spread the activities out over the holiday-don’t do them all at once!
Task 7: SPAG Test Click on the attached link to complete the test in a Google Form (You don’t need to write the answers out in your LAtC book- just type straight into the Google Form).
Homework is due on Wednesday 4th January 2023.
Wishing you a restful break, a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year. See you in 2023!
As discussed in class, please see your homework for this weekend below:
- Spelling/grammar– Please complete Oak Academy’s lessons 1-4 in the link below:
Then complete the sheet in your red homework book afterwards too.
2. Maths– Please watch the video below to help you complete this week’s maths homework sheet in your yellow book (related multiplication facts).
All homework is to be handed in on Monday 12th December. If there is a legitimate reason as to you why you have not been able to complete your homework, then a signed letter from your adult at home explaining why is to be brought in on Monday.
Please enjoy learning the attached songs ready for our Christmas Carol Concert on Tuesday 13th December at 2:45pm. Many of the songs will be familiar to you already!
Next week is mock SATs week.
Please complete the following practise papers, record your answers (AND WORKINGS) in your maths and LAtC homework books:
- Arithmetic Paper (write workings and answers in maths homework book)
- SPaG Paper (write answers in LAtC book)
- Reading Paper (write answers in LAtC book)
Best presentation please, and I look forward to seeing your work on Monday 28th November.
Please see your LAtC Homework in the link below
- Read the guidance pages
- Think about how you feel: Very confident? Confident? Not so confident?
- Not so confident: Complete only the pages that have 1 star at the bottom of them
- Confident: Complete only the pages that have 2 stars at the bottom of them
- Very confident: Complete only the pages that have 3 stars at the bottom of them
Remember: if for any reason you are unable to complete your homework this weekend, then a letter from your adult at home needs to be brought in on Monday explaining why.
Please see this week’s homework below in the link. Please copy and complete the questions in your LAtC book. This homework is due in Monday 14th November.
Best presentation please.
Have a great weekend,